Tuesday, September 27, 2011

December 2009...not quite as long as I thought it had been since the last update to this blog. Who knows who is even following it anymore:) Well, here's a quick snapshot until I have more time to write. Leif just turned 6 years old and started Kindergarten this fall. He's busy with sports year round. Currently, he's playing football with hockey to start up again in a few weeks. Cade is in preschool this year and turned 4 years old in July. He's been a bit undecided on whether to start hockey this year though we are not pressuring him!

I just started to do a family photo album and looking back at all those pictures is so amazing. I think of the boys being so big now and it's amazing that it really wasn't that long ago that they were babies!! I hope to get some pictures uploaded soon. Stay tuned...hopefully it won't be another 2 years before I'm back!


1 comment:

Laura said...

i'm still reading :)
would love to see some photos!
miss you all!
xo