Tuesday, June 10, 2008




So, last weekend I was supposed to be in NYC for a bachelorette party, however, the weather interfered. I was able to get a refund on my airline ticket though! Turned out to be a nice weekend at the cabin. Justin started off the weekend without me at the cabin. Fortunately, he did have some help as both of my parents were there too.


Justin actually let Leif drive the little 4-wheeler...he certainly thought that was very cool! He also really likes to wear the helmet around. Reminds me of Rick Moranis in the movie Space Balls!


Cade finally pulled himself up on the train table. He started cruising around a little more too. He's not crawling yet, but he'll tolerate being on his tummy for a little while. Cade will be 11 months on 6/17...almost one year...Wow!!

No comments: